I think we’re just meant to be
surprising some customers, and we’ve
got some naughty costumes. Lucas arriving at Liverpool, 2007. THEY LAUGH Nice. – This is nice.
– To be fair, it looks decent. Jesus, how much gel you…? Get this off. Sack that off
and we’ll just wear these. Go like this. We’ll just be the staff. HOOVER DRONES Do you want any help? Your brother? Ten years? This is too small. HE TURNS HOOVER ON AND OFF Hmm, ten years, let me see. – You want red or…?
– Black. – Black?
– Yeah. You want a full kit, yeah? I will just get some help for you, OK? We have some good deals here if you want.
You want this? Is on sale. Are you sure? You can take for free. – No.
– No? Yeah? OK. You don’t like football? Erm, I think it’s here. Should be the one. – OK.
– OK? No problem. HE SWITCHES ON HOOVER He just didn’t recognise. I said, “You don’t
wanna…?” He said, “No, I don’t like football. “Is just for my brother.” HOOVER DRONES Sorry. You OK? Find everything you need? Yeah, yeah. Sorry, mate. Are you looking
for anything in particular? Are you looking for anything or…? Sorry? I do! JORDAN: You OK? Hiya, mate. You OK? Oh, there’s a big lad. Do you need any help? – 3-4.
– 3-4. I don’t think we have 3-4, just 4-5. Which player do you like? BOY: Gerrard. LUCAS: Jordan? BOY: Gerrard.
– Ah, Gerrard! Ah, OK. – Say thank you.
– Thank you. – OK, have a good day.
– Thank you. LUCAS TURNS ON HOOVER Finlay, come here. OK, just give me a high-five. Finlay, shake hands. I need to take this off. Oh, look, he’s got rid of his funny hair. LUCAS: Ahhh! – Give him a high-five.
– Yes. – Do you want a photo?
– No, he doesn’t want to, it’s all right. I need to take this off! That’s the woman? What’s the matter? Are you interested in
buying a home shirt with… Henderson on the back? – No, thank you.
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
– Special offer. – No, it’s all right.
– Unluckeee! He’s not bad, are you sure? – No, it’s all right.
– For just a tenner? Tenner? I’ll get him to sign it for you as well. – Get him to sign it?
– I’ll get him to sign it for you. – OK then, yeah.
– Are you sure? – Tenner?
– Tenner. Right, OK then. Oh, my God. – There you go.
– Oh, thank you. – You’re welcome.
– Ta. – No, you can have it for free.
– Oh, thanks a lot. No, you’re welcome. That was good actually,
she didn’t have a scooby doo. I’ve came over as if I’m the manager saying
does she want to buy a shirt with Henderson on the back on special offer, then I said, “If I get him to sign it”,
she was a bit puzzled, “Go on then, go on then.” – And then you signed?
– So I took my glasses off, signed it. – Then she was happy.
– Brilliant. Did you say about the offer we have? No. LUCAS: Yeah, we have on offer here
the Lucas Leiva shirt. – Do you want to take?
– No, thank you. It’s just £5. He’s a brilliant player. Have you heard about him?
LAUGHING: Yes. Yeah? It’s just £5 and I can get him to sign
it if you want. What’s the problem? This lady just wants…
Sorry, what’s the size? – Age 11.
– Age 11? This is quite big. Are you able to…? Would you rather
have a Henderson one or…? Lucas is probably better so I’d probably just
go for that if I was you. I think Henderson will be the captain,
next year… I think that would be OK actually. Would that be OK? Would you like him to sign it for you as well? Go on then, you sign that, mate. I’m Lucas, OK? – Bye-bye.
– OK, bye. – Excuse me, sir, sorry to interrupt you.
– Pardon? We’re not allowed to come
with the blue bag here. Oh, I’m sorry. Sorry, OK? No, no, no. No, no, I’m not joking. – You’re not joking?
– No, no. I can leave it here and then… No, no, you’ll fill it up with Liverpool stuff
and I don’t want Liverpool stuff. No? Sorry, eh? I’m just joking, I’m just joking! I’m just telling you, I’m joking that I’m not
going to buy anything in here because I can’t bring my shirt in. THEY LAUGH Sorry, are you Lucas? – No.
– Can I have a photo with you, please? Thanks, mate. MAN: I know he is, I told you. – He’s fuming.
– Because I said he can’t have the blue bag. He’s not allowed. He’s fuming! – I’m sorry about the blue bag.
– That’s all right. I love my blue bag. Can we take one more? Ah, no!